Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader
Undocumented Student Resources

California Dream Act


Allows undocumented students to apply for and receive private scholarships (AB 130) and state financial aid, university grants, and community college fee waiver (AB 131). For additional California DREAM ACT information, click here. Read the differences between the CA DREAM Act and FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) in order to apply for the correct financial aid. Click here. 

For assistance filling out the CA Dream Act application at Cuyamaca College contact the financial aid officeCalifornia Dream Act Application. 

Last Updated: 06/18/2020
  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District