Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader
Veterans Services
Home » Student Services » Veteran Services » Transfer and Previously Enrolled Students

VA Transfer and Previously Enrolled Students

VA Transfer Students

Students who previously received VA educational benefits at another school must complete VA form 22-1995/5495 (Change of Place of Training) and submit it to Debbie Ayers in the Admissions and Records Office (A300). DD 214s and transcripts from training must be submitted to Cuyamaca College.

Note: Cuyamaca College only accepts official transcripts by mail. Official transcripts sent to us by fax or email will not be accepted. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that all official transcripts are sent to the Admissions and Records office.

NOTE: VA will not cover out-of-state tuition. Non-resident students are notified by email when they apply to the college. Please contact Veteran's Services if you are not sure of your residency status.

Previously Enrolled Veterans

All previously enrolled veterans should report to Debbie Ayers prior to registering to ensure proper credit. Students must turn in a completed Veterans Intent form after registering for classes every semester to insure the continuance of their benefits.

Last Updated: 12/03/2014


Veteran Services: room A-200, phone: (619) 660-4282
Veteran Resource Center: room I-121, phone: (619) 660-4060

  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District