Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader
Veterans Services
Home » Student Services » Veteran Services » New Students

New Veterans Students

New Student - Veterans and Dependents
To be certified for Veterans Affairs Educational benefits, must submit the following documents to the Veterans Services Office.  
  • Certificate of Eligibility
This is the approval letter you will receive from VA that details the the type of benefit you have, your percentage of eligibility and the amount of educational benefits you have remaining.
  • DD214 (Member Copy 4)
The DD214 is used to determine eligibility for priority registration and veterans discharge status. (All veterans students - including those not using VA educational benefits should submit a DD214 to the Veterans Services Office to determine priority registration.) Click here to request DD214.
  • Semester Worksheet
This form is used as your request for certification of enrollment to VA. You must complete this form EVERY SEMESTER.
  • Statement of Eligibility Agreement
This form details your responsibilities as a Cuyamaca College student using VA Educational benefits.
  • Academic Educational Plan
A Comprehensive Educational Plan is required. A One Semester Educational Plan will be accepted for new students with the understanding that a Comprehensive Educational Plan will be completed before the next semester certification.
Last Updated: 01/08/2018


Veterans Services Office
Phone: 619-660-4282
Fax: 619-660-4215

  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District