Room A-300 (at the One-Stop Center)
Office Hours SPRING
JAN. 3, 2017 - JUNE 2, 2017
CLOSED FOR WINTER BREAK: DEC. 22, 2016 WILL RE-OPEN JAN. 3, 2017
|Monday - Thursday:
||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Cuyamaca College Cashier's office provides the following support services to students, faculty and staff.
- Student enrollment fees and tuition fees - processed both on and off campus
- Parking permits - must be ordered on WebAdvisor and will be mailed directly to student within 5 business days. After you’re transaction is complete you will be issued a temporary parking permit by e-mail. If you want to return your parking permit and/or student benefit card for a refund, then they must be physically returned to the Cuyamaca College Cashier by the refund deadline which is consistent with the class you are taking. For example, if your class had to be dropped by February 8th in order for you to receive a refund, then you’re parking permit or benefit sticker must be RETURNED to us by that date to be eligible for a refund.
- Motorcycle permits are required beginning Jan. 1, 2017. Permits may be purchased at Cashier's window for $20.00.
- Student benefit cards - may be purchased through WebAdvisor and the Cashier's Office and picked up ONLY at the Student Government Office located at I-120 beginning the first day of the new semester. Helpful document: "How to Purchase Parking Permit/Student Benefit Card using WebAdvisor".
- Catalogs are available for purchase at the Cashier's Office for $3.00. Additional mailing fees are $3.00
- Payments are receipted for parking citations, transcripts, library fines and replacements, and childcare for the Child Development Center.
- Refunds are given through the cashier's office. How and when you receive your refund is determined by whether you paid by cash, check, or credit card. If you paid with cash, you may receive a cash refund immediately at the Cashier Office. If you have paid by check, then you must wait ten working days from the date we received the check to get your refund; the refund will be given to you in cash, at the Cashier Office. If you paid by your credit or debit card, then you MUST contact the Cashier Office in order to have your refund processed, which must be in person or by phone if you call at (619) 660-4256.
Important note: In order to receive your refund, you MUST present a VALID picture ID, such as a Government Issue Driver's License, California ID, Passport, or Military ID. The Cuyamaca/Grossmont College ID card can NOT be used to obtain a refund. An expired ID card is NOT "valid."
- The Cashier's office works in conjunction with Admissions and Records office to see that the students' individual accounts are accurately posted.
- Financial aid checks that are returned for bad addresses are processed and disbursed also. Federal student aid owed from the student for early withdrawal is repaid to the Cashier's office.
- Sign up for direct deposit for Financial Aid at www.gcccd.edu/cashcard
- Deferred payments are processed and monitored through the Cashier's office. Authorization forms for the Dept. of Rehab, Military Tuition Assistance are accepted at cashiers.
- You can pay for citations online.
Semester Bus Pass
2017 SPRING Semester Bus Passes available the week of JANUARY 23.
$192.00 CASH ONLY.
On sale through MARCH 3, 2017
Must be enrolled in 7 units or more. Additional costs apply for rural routes.
Please refer to the MTS web page at www.sdmts.com to locate other locations in which to purchase bus passes.
Last Updated: 12/09/2016