- A minimum of 60 degree-applicable units of college work
- Math and English Competency Requirements
- Exercise Science Degree Requirements (except in University Studies and AA-T Degrees)
- At least a 2.0 GPA in all college work counted toward GE requirements
- At least a 2.0 GPA in all college work counted toward major requirements
- A maximum of 12 Pass semester units may be counted
- Associate Degree:
At least 12 degree-applicable semester units must be completed at Cuyamaca College. If you are sending your last required course from another institution outside GCCCD, you must have completed 45 degree-applicable units in residence at GCCCD.
Last required course in major must be completed at Cuyamaca College.
- Satisfy all major requirements
- 2nd Degree Requirements: If a student is pursuing an additional degree after obtaining a degree from any institution, the student must have at least 12 required units remaining in the major from the time they earned their previous degree and they must be completed in residence at Cuyamaca College.
For detailed explanation of the graduation requirements, please consult the college catalog.
Last Updated: 12/12/2014