Here are some resources that might be valuable in developing your online courses. Content sites have been included, but always check with your textbook publisher as some excellent Bb cartridges and other digital resources are now being developed.
Free Content Sites
Basic Web Tech
Other Search Engines
Online Teaching Books
- "The Tools for Successful Online Teaching" Lisa Dawley
Information Science Publishing, 2007
- "Teaching and Learning at a Distance" Simsonson, M., Smaldino, S., Albright, M., and Zvacek, S. Pearson, 2009
- "Teaching Online: A Practical Guide" Susan Ko and Steve Rossen
- "147 Practical Tips for Teaching Online Groups"
Hanna, D., Glowacki-Dudka, M., and Conceiciao-Runlee"
Atwood Publishing, 2000
- "Essential Elements: Prepare, Design, and Teach Your Online Course"
Elbaum, B., McIntyre, C. and Smith, A. Atwood Publishing, 2002
- "Facilitating Online Learning"
George Collison, Bonnie Elbaum, Sarah Haavind, Robert Tinker
Atwook Publishing, 2000
- "Advanced Teaching Online"
William A. Draves
LERN Books, 2007
- "Engaging the Online Learner"
Rita-Marie Conrad and J. Ana Donaldson
- "The Online Learning Idea Book"
Patti Shank (editor)
John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2007
- "E-Learning Games"
Kathleen M. Iverson
Pearson/Prentice Hall, 2005
- Teaching History Online
John F. Lyons
Last Updated: 03/06/2017