A self-service copy machine is available for use by staff who need to make up to 10 copies at one time. If you need to make more than 10 copies, please submit a request for duplicating services.
Duplicating offers a wide range of duplicating services to meet your instructional needs. To request copying to be done by duplicating services please fill out a job order form and attach it to the unstapled materials you want copied. Job order forms are on the counter in F-201. Please use a black pen.
- Overhead transparencies
- Copy, enlarge, reduce
- Cut, fold, and staple
- 2 and 3 part NCR
- Assorted colored paper/cardstock
- Printing, binding, and padding
Email Job Requests
Email your job request by sending an e-mail message directly to Cuyamaca.Duplicating@gcccd.edu.
- Attach the document file to be copied to your message.
- In the subject line of your email, put the date needed and the paper color, for example, 8-22-14, yellow.
- Duplicating needs at least 2 full working days advance notice.
- Please ask for staples.
- Incomplete or unreadable order forms will cause a delay in processing your job.
Tips and Colors
Various colored papers and cardstock are available or bring your own special paper. Check our stock here.
Judy Shinkan, Printing Operations Assistant Senior, x4387
Monday - Thursday: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Last Updated: 10/10/2016