Pages within More Resources
- Films by Subject - Search for videos in Cuyamaca's physical (hard copy) collection.
- Google Scholar - Search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Includes inks to full-text content from Cuyamaca Library databases.
- Jobs and Careers - Use this pathfinder to find selected resources on jobs and careers, including eBooks and articles.
- Other Libraries - Search the collections of libraries in San Diego County.
- Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs) - Information on what librarians are doing to assess their teaching and research help.
- PubMed Cuyamaca Library LinkOut Collection - LinkOut is a service that allows you to link directly from PubMed and other NCBI databases to a wide range of information and services beyond the NCBI systems. This includes articles that can be tracked down by the Publication Finder in Cuyamaca's Gateway to Resources (EBSCO Discovery Service). Search tip: leave the Cuyamaca Library designator (loprovcacuyclib[SB]) in the search box to limit your search to articles available through the Cuyamaca Library (add your search terms with this term in place).
- Resources by Discipline - Use these pathfinders to find selected resources for your discipline, including eBooks and articles.
- Search Gale Databases - Use this tool to search across all of Cuyamaca's Gale databases, where you will find articles from thousands of magazines, journals, newspapers and books along with videos, images and podcast content.
- Selected Websites - These websites were chosen for researching basic reference questions.
- Streaming Videos - Offers access to Films on Demand, INTELECOM Online Resources Network, Ambrose Digital Video, and other streaming video clips.
- Tutorials - Work though self-directed tutorials to improve your research skills.
- WorldCat - Search the collections and services of more than 10,000 libraries worldwide.
Last Updated: 11/04/2016
PLEASE NOTE: This link will take to a website outside of the college site.