Fall 2015 Florence, Italy
Here is a program flyer that outlines the basics of the program, Program Flyer and Courses. Below you'll find the program brochure with specifics on how to enroll, student release, conduct, and agreement forms, plus the medical release form.
If you do not meet the minimum requirements of 12 completed units or a GPA of 2.0 but will have met those requirements by the end of Spring 2015, you may still apply to the program. You additionally will need the following 2 forms. The first form must be signed and submitted with your application. The second form must be filled out by your instructors and submitted:
Mandatory Minimum Requirements Form
If you wish to apply for the program, you will need to do the following:
- Complete the Application/Registration Form and submit it to one of your Study Abroad Coordinators. For Cuyamaca College, submit to Dr. Lyn Neylon (room B-355, 619-660-4241) for signature of academic approval.
- Complete the Student Release Form and submit it to one of your campus Study Abroad Coordinators.
- Complete the top part of the Student Conduct Release Form and submit it to the Interim Dean of Student Affairs Lauren Vaknin (room I-113, 619-660-4295)
- Have the Dean complete the bottom part of the Student Conduct Release Form and send it to your campus Study Abroad Coordinators.
- Attach a $450 deposit check (made payable to AIFS) to this Registration Form and submit to your campus Student Abroad Coordinator.
- If you do not meet the minimum requirements, you must fill out and attach the Mandatory Minimum Requirements Form.
Hope to see you in Florence, Italy - Fall, 2015!
Last Updated: 04/10/2017